Re: Bressingham Blue Surprise!

Hello Bev,

I'm sure somebody will have a good answer to your question, but I just wanted to
say that I wondered about bringing hosta in to open early.  So in the middle of
March (just about the time your Bressingham Blue opened) I brought in two plants.
I find it so hard to wait.  I'm afraid I was a bit late and they probably will not
open before those outside do, but I check them every day.  Next year I'll bring
one or two in early in February.  How exciting.

By the way, my guess would be to remove the scapes and they will bloom later
I'll be interested in what people with more knowledge have to say.