Bressingham Blue Surprise!

In early February, during a warm spell, we dug a Hosta to bring in and force
as we do every year.  It just seems to help us get through the winter while we
are waiting for the Hostas outside.  It was 'Bressingham Blue', and it was
fully open by about March 10.  I looked at it when I came home from work today
and was shocked to see two bloom scapes WITH BUDS on them.  Should I remove
them,,,,,and will new ones appear later when we move it outside?????
Thanks
Bev Stegeman
Zone 5B