Re: sports

Dear hosta fans
I hereby notify all of hostadom that I was the first person to discover
that hostas can be divided.  It was some time back.  I will be requiring
each of you that divides a hosta to send me a 10 cent royalty.

Since Ben discovered sports, I think it only fair that any of us that
play sports, send him a dime.  Fortunately, I only play the bongos, and I
think Desi Arnez discovered them.  He's dead.