Re: squirrels

Dear Braggs,
    I live in the area of Atlanta that was the pecan orchard of the Candler
estate (Coca Cola) people. There are about 1000 pecan trees in my
neighborhood, lets talk about squirrels. In any given day, there are about
30 in my yard at the same time. I hate what they do to my potted plants,
but i figure they help my garden by digging hundreds of holes that help
airate and loosen the soil. I must admit they're a pain in the you know
what, but what can I do except think they're kinda cute. :) Rats that climb
in trees. I think I'm out numbered. See, you don't have it so bad. And
thank God they haven't aquired a taste for hosta.
Tom