Re: squrriels

In a message dated 3/31/99 7:05:19 PM Eastern Standard Time, CCREDUX@aol.com
writes:

<< .S. Central Indianans--what kind of squirrels do we have here? Perhaps ours
 are less aggressive? >>

Our squirrels are the big grey ones..  And they have plenty of sunflower seeds
to eat but they still dig up my gardens.. Heck, the impatiens they dig them
out and leave them to wither up on the ground..  And it ain't the rabbits -
they just top off the new plants when they just start to grow in the spring..

Ronnie