Convention Memories

The 1990 AHS Convention was held in Minneapolis. There were, in my opinion,
too many gardens "on tour." Indeed, at Mike Heger's I stepped off the coach
and chatted with some others for what seemed like 10 minutes and the whistle
We drove one hour to see , not a garden, but a nursery where the plants were
,at best, puny.

I'd like to get your views==do you want to see a little bit of a lot of
gardens OR a lot of a few really nice gardens? It appears to me that the
Minn. folks are making the same mistake that they made 10 years ago.

Clyde Crockett z5