Re: Convention Memories

In a message dated 5/2/00 9:29:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time, CCREDUX@aol.com
writes:

<< Minn. folks are making the same mistake that they made 10 years ago.

Clyde, I am going to pick and choose, you should too.  Besides the MN people
are some of the nicest that I have ever had the pleasure of getting to know.
If all I do is spend time with some of these nice folks then it will be worth
the trip.

I am looking forward to spending time with you too Clyde, BTW you had better
watch out Indy is a short distance from here and you never know who will show
up on your door step, esp. after the PICS that you have been dangling in
front of our noses this morning.  Narda