Re: 'Fukurin Ko Mame' or 'Kifukurin Ko Mame'??

In a message dated 05/16/2000 11:00:22 PM Central Daylight Time,
Cidjohnson@aol.com writes:

 I have 'Kifukurin Ko Mame' labeled in my garden but I don't see it in the
 2000 Hosta Finder, but I DO see 'Fukurin Ko Mame'.  Is this the same plant
 and was there a name change? or did I just have the wrong name all along??

Plant is correctly labeled as 'Kifukurin Ko Mame'

Schmid says "Ko" means small and "Mame" means pea.

The above Hosta is a great edging plant around stones or bricks. It's a bit
Stoloniferous and forms a slowly spread clump the grows only 1 inch or so

Like most short growing Hosta one needs to keep up with weed control.