Re: Hey Tim OTP

In a message dated 5/26/00 7:17:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time, eoneill@ibm.net

<<  My understanding, BTW, is that the borax crystals
 shred the tissues of the digestive system, whether it be ant or Aunt. >>

Cheerios and grape jelly, how about drilling holes in plastic containers so
that only the ants have access?  I know that borax is dangerous to children
because we have used it numerous times to make gak like compounds and I
always have them wash their hands and then wonder why it isn't dangerous to
play with the gak.

Do you think that rabbits would be attracted to this concoction?  Just now
let the terror Boston back in the house after she cleared the yard of the
varmints, temporary I am sure.

Thanks a bunch, Narda