Re: Hey Tim OTP

In a message dated 5/27/00 6:58:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time, eoneill@ibm.net

<< So my question is whether eating the crickets that ate the borax will kill
 a cat, or a small child  :-)

Tim, I am soooo lucky I have those big hairy centipedes that reside in my
house.  They are harmless and carnivores, want me to ship some of them to
you, they are always moving across the basement floor.

My friend puts down blue pellets for the mice in his feed barn, he runs a
greenhouse feed store, the cat eats the dead mice (nice breakfast
conversation) and it does not seem to do harm, at least as far as we can
tell.  You have raised an interesting question, hope someone else out there
has an answer, I have little background in this area and tend to do the
conservative thing.

Bless whatever you try and let us know,