April 15th

The IRS

A new IRS auditor, eager to make a name for himself, decided to review
the
tax returns of the local Synagogue.  He proceeded to interrogate the
Rabbi,
asking him, "What does the Synagogue do with the wax drippings, from the

Shabbat, Havdalah and Chanukah candles?"

The Rabbi, pleased to show the auditor that nothing went to waste,
responded,
"The used wax is collected and sent to a candle factory and they send
the
Temple new candles."

"What about the crumbs from matzah you eat at Passover?", asked the IRS
auditor.

"Simple," the Rabbi responded, "we collect all the crumbs, send them to
the
matzah bakery and they send us matzah meal."

"All right," said the auditor, refusing to give up, "I know that you're
moye, as well as a Rabbi, what do you do with the leftovers from the
circumcisions?"

"Easy," said the Rabbi, "we send them to Washington, DC and they send us

little pricks like you."