Another First Look Announcement!

  • Subject: Another First Look Announcement!
  • From: CBCTPLANT@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 10:30:04 EDT

Hi Everybody!

I am back from a marathon trip schedule that had me back and forth across
"The Pond" a couple of times and an equipment mechanical that kept me away
from home for extra 'daze'....anyway...and all of that with no time to visit
our friends the Brits! DARN!

Alas...whilst I was gone the First Look ad team posted a New Delight. ( the
address for anyone that can't get the link to work: )

The First Look Team also asked me to announce that the date for registration
w/o a late fee has been extended from TODAY, May 1, until May 11,2001.
 Because many didn't receive The Hosta Yearbook with our 2 page ad in it
until this week and had not seen any of our ads, we are extending the extra
time to everyone.

Registrations are pouring in and we hope to see many of you here in CT!
 Information and registration forms can be found at: First Look Info and

We are anticipating an EXCITING announcement in a few days.....that we will
have a give away plant not available anywhere else!  As soon as I get word
that our ace First Look Team has secured delivery of it, I will tell you all
about it!  Get your database ready Marvin! It's a new one!

So here is your chance to sign up and get ready for some fantastic hosta fun!
 See you all in a few weeks!

Carol in CT z6/5

AHS Region One Team
First Look Meeting