Re: H. xxxxx 'Aureomaculata'

  • Subject: Re: H. xxxxx 'Aureomaculata'
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 06:52:59 EDT

In a message dated 5/1/01 11:13:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
andrewl@hostahaven.com writes:

<<  Still no answer on how to over-winter Heuchrella.  Please,
 someone correct me on my procedure which yielded nothing but dead

I have two Heuchrella from Martha Mart that were purchased at the end of the
summer last year for two bucks apiece.  They sat on the driveway in pots all
winter and are now getting leaves.  These are the only two Heuchrella that I
have and they seem very hardy so I don't know the answer to your question.
Hope you try again with better luck as they are beautiful plants with
distinctive foliage.  N.