Re: Some Grow---Some Don't

  • Subject: Re: Some Grow---Some Don't
  • From: CCREDUX@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 22:31:03 EDT

In a message dated 5/3/2001 9:16:49 PM Central Daylight Time,
njhosta@hotmail.com writes:

.
       I suggest that all who are now experiencing this dig the plants and
report here on what you find. Some questions to answer are: Is it rotten?
Wet rot or dry? All or part? Unusual smell? Has it been eaten? How deep was
the rhizome? Does it look like it rotted away last year? What do the buds
look like?

       If we compare notes, maybe we can work together to get somewhere.

Good ideas Bill! Let's compare notes.

Clyde C.