RE: Treating shipped Hosta

  • Subject: RE: Treating shipped Hosta
  • From: "Mary Chastain" <mc_hosta@Bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 08:43:53 -0400

I might say that bright white is sometimes bad.  Company came in the other
day while I was soaking a plant.  By the time they left the roots were
bright white.  Now the plant is turning yellow.  I don't expect it to live.

Bruce You said the watering at the wrong time could be a problem.  I would
like to hear your thoughts as to what is the wrong time.
Mary