On Stage (WasRe: Burying pots in the ground)

  • Subject: On Stage (WasRe: Burying pots in the ground)
  • From: "Gerry/Bob O'Neill" <eoneill@attglobal.net>
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 08:08:04 -0400

Thanks for all the advice so far about burying pots. Now a question..Is On Stage an exceptionally slow grower? The one I have came to me as a small tc liner, has been moved twice in four years and seems to be putting on only one additional leaf a year. In its present location it gets morning sun til about noon, shade from then on. Should I be patient? Move it again (where)? Or order a more mature replacement?

Gerry