Re: Lost Hosta

  • Subject: Re: Lost Hosta
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 09:28:34 EDT

In a message dated 5/13/01 8:57:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Michael.Pinterics@med.ge.com writes:

<< Ooooh, Narda!

 I can imagine.  You've been doin' this hosta thing for
 about as long as I have.  I remeber the good ol'days on
 the Houpt Hosta Habit.

Yes, how can I forget.  It does seem like a long time but could it only be
three years.  Maybe four-but I am thinking more like three.  Have to figure
it out.  With obsessive compulsive behaviors it doesn't take much.

Yes, I did lose a couple of big ticket items.  The two that I most want to
replace is Seventh Heaven and Artists Palette.  I cried when those went down
to crown rot this winter, but when we lost our little Boston Terrier, Emma it
really put the hosta thing into perspective.  Now I know when to really cry.
It should never be for hostas!

I have made some awesome friendships, by way of my obsession with hostas.
That is the true beauty of the plant, the people who come with it.  I
absolutely think that you are included in the group.  N.