Re: Burying pots in the ground

  • Subject: Re: Burying pots in the ground
  • From: EntICE11@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 22:14:02 EDT

Trust me Andrew...I am just a beginner compared to you...
I have only been into hostas about a year longer than Narda.
I have not had any classes in anything...oh, except what I could fit into a
day at the Hosta Collage.
I know what seems to work for me...
Here, on the internet, is where I have learned more than I could ever from
books or else where.
I am so thankful for all the sharing of all the knowledge her on the open.