Re: Disgusted

  • Subject: Re: Disgusted
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 09:48:09 EDT

In a message dated 5/16/01 9:41:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time, NardaA@aol.com
writes:

<< <<  What does it matter if there are
  unworthy hostas mixed in with all these jewels I'm going to be registering
as
  soon as I stop wasting all my time doing this. >>

 Chick, as Mary says your humor is priceless.  Thanks for cheering me up the
 last couple of days.  Basically, all that you say is true.  N.

Helllllllp.....!  Send the DR.  I agreed with Chick, something has to be
wrong.  Maybe it was the rear end collision that I got into with a big ram
truck that has affected my brain, but I didn't think that I got hit that
hard.  I was still conscious, but maybe I will never be the same again.  No,
I think that it definitely affected my back and not my brain, and I have been
guilty of talking to myself before-so that is not the