Re: Disgusted------The Times They Are A-Changin'

  • Subject: Re: Disgusted------The Times They Are A-Changin'
  • From: "Dan Nelson" <sussextreeinc@ce.net>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 11:26:42 -0400

Chick,
Is Ray Charles still alive.....(i know he is)

Well it's a sure sign that Rap music is true music when it shakes up the old folks. I guess the rap fans are denouncing Techno music already. I'm no rap fan myself.

Here's the words from Bob Dylan's 1964 song 'The Times They Are        A-Changin'. I think the line that reads "It'll soon shake your windows,
And rattle your walls" was Dylan predicting Rap music. hehehe

I've got James Taylor, Carly Simon and Graham Nash doing a beautiful rendition in Mp3 format if anyone wants a copy as an attachment.(3meg)
'The Times They Are A-Changin'

Come gather 'round people
Wherever you roam
And admit that the waters