Re: Thoughts

Why Jim, these are very nice.  Thank you.
IGLH
Sam I Am

Interesting Thoughts.............

1. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I
am with you.

2. No man is worth your tears, and the one who is ,won't make you cry.

3. Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to,
doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

4. A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your
heart.

5. The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them
knowing you can't have them.

6. Never frown, even when your are sad, because you never know who is
falling in love with your smile.

7. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the
world.

8. Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste
their time on you.

9. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the
right one,so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be
grateful.

10. Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

11. There's always going to be people that hurt you so what you have to
do is keep on trusting and just be more careful about who you trust next time
around.

12. Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try
and know someone else and expect them to know you.

13. Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them
to.

REMEMBER: WHATEVER HAPPENS, HAPPENS FOR A REASON.