Re: GE (Great Expectations)- SUPERB

  • Subject: Re: GE (Great Expectations)- SUPERB
  • From: Anne Kolaczyk <Anne.M.Kolaczyk.1@nd.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 08:03:48 -0500

>  CLYDE AND OTHERS....
>   Our Great Expectations is SUPERB this year and its now 7 years old...clump
>   about 4' in diameter...growing like gang busters and more spectacular each
>   year!!

Mine is about 5 years old and for the first time has more than two
divisions--but it is pitifully small. I'm hoping it is still growing for
this year and will get bigger but I think it's just a hope. I did move
it twice last year and so I'm hoping (I do a lot of that!) that it will
eventually do well in it's current spot.

Dave, what kind of soil do you have and how much sun does your GE get?
--
Anne

Anne.M.Kolaczyk.1@nd.edu
229 DeBartolo