Re: Vein Count

  • Subject: Re: Vein Count
  • From: "Ransom Lydell" <ranbl@netsync.net>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 21:53:45 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lu Treadway" <Hostanut@Bellsouth.net>
To: <hosta-open@mallorn.com>
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2001 10:12 AM
I am no doubt sticking my "foot" in something worse than a yellowjacket nest
, here but If the registration says 10 vein pair for Great Expectations, it
is very wrong!  No mature   s - e - b - o - l - d - i - a - n - a  has 10
vein pairs. I don't have the silver book handy so I can't look it up right
now.  Two years ago my "so called" Summer Joy also was small and I really
thought It would turn out to be a "Blue Moon Not" ( Blue Splendor) sport.
No such luck.  I hope yours remains what you expect.  Time will tell.