Where did all Dick Rossing's hostas go?

  • Subject: Where did all Dick Rossing's hostas go?
  • From: "Cindy Johnson" <cidjohnson323@mediaone.net>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 12:23:42 -0500

Hi again, I was going to ask a friend this question, after he wrote the following to me:
Yeah, I went back there a couple of weeks later and he dug some for me.  I
wonder what happened to all his stuff since he passed away?
But now I'd like to ask it of everyone, since I know some of you can tell stories of what's happened already for some people.  I also wonder what will happen to all of OUR hostas/plants when we go too.  Any ideas? (encouraging or even discouraging).  This seems like a fitting topic on this fine Memorial Day, when we remember those that have given their lives for us.
Cindy Johnson
White Bear Lake, MN
zone 4a