Re: Where did all Dick Rossing's hostas go?

  • Subject: Re: Where did all Dick Rossing's hostas go?
  • From: "Sam" <samk52@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 21:16:33 -0700

My family will get first pick then the club will get the rest to sale.  I know my husband
wouldn't be able to take care of everything, he doesn't know what half of it is.  I enjoy my
gardens and enjoy other people enjoying them, but when I'm Called, I'll have a better one
to take care of.  I don't think I'll miss this one.
Sam I Am

Hi again, I was going to ask a friend this question, after he wrote the following to me:
Yeah, I went back there a couple of weeks later and he dug some for me.  I
wonder what happened to all his stuff since he passed away?
But now I'd like to ask it of everyone, since I know some of you can tell stories of what's happened already for some people.  I also wonder what will happen to all of OUR hostas/plants when we go too.  Any ideas? (encouraging or even discouraging).  This seems like a fitting topic on this fine Memorial Day, when we remember those that have given their lives for us.
Cindy Johnson
White Bear Lake, MN
zone 4a