Re: Frozen Pips

  • Subject: Re: Frozen Pips
  • From: "Township" <township@acbm.qc.ca>
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 11:55:50 -0400

I have the same up here.  Pretty sad.  I was hoping at first the first few
leaves were the only ones damaged and I'd find a firm center, but no...I've
cut a few back, right down to the crown and then had to scrape the crown
Its pouring rain today, so further damage control will have to wait till
tomorrow, and I know I'll find more.
Too bad...and they looked so darn good and promising (finally).

mail to:  "township@acbm.qc.ca"