RE: The Journal and Bulk mail

  • Subject: RE: The Journal and Bulk mail
  • From: "Pinterics, Michael W (MED)" <Michael.Pinterics@med.ge.com>
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 17:48:19 -0500

I got mine yesterday and oddly enough I
was thinking it was about time for our
to leaf thru it but from what I've seen
I like.

Nice pic's.  A little different twist on
the layout.  I think I'll have some free
time tonight to spend more time in it as
it is way too cold out this weekend to get
anything serious done in the gardens.  I
wish at this point I hadn't gotten as much
done as I already have!

Thanks for another wonderful Journal.