Re: The Journal and Bulk mail

  • Subject: Re: The Journal and Bulk mail
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 17:53:17 EDT

Carol, my journal came the day before yesterday.  I didn't expect it so it
was a delight.  I am afraid that I am too ADHD for the scientific stuff but I
love the pictures and the article about grandkids in the garden.

Went out and looked at Sum and Substance again to see if I am missing
something and how it makes it to the top of the list of favs still makes no
sense to me.  It is nice but .........oh well the one that I have planted at
school looks better.  N.