library database

  • Subject: library database
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 21:49:53 -0500

Hi everyone
	Well, here it is. This is just the beginning and I will customize it
more as time goes on. This was just to get it up and running. There are
about 5 volunteers going to help add more info. It is super nice of Pat
to let us use her database to begin, alot of info there and saves plenty
of work plus the database can be used right away. I might remove a few
things on the end if the people working on this don't use them.
http://auctionsight.com/search.html
--
Bye