Re: Snowflakes/plantaginea

  • Subject: Re: Snowflakes/plantaginea
  • From: "W. George Schmid" <hostahill@Bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 13:36:22 -0400

Hi Ben,

H. 'Snowflakes' is a sibling to H. 'Lavender Lady' and Frances Williams
indicated (in 1960) the cross was H. sieboldii x plantaginea. That is why it
was included (not by me) by the original author.

Not included are H. 'Fragrant Blue' and H. 'Fragrant Gold' by Aden, both
fragrant, but no cross listed by the originator.

WGS