Re: tree roots

  • Subject: Re: tree roots
  • From: "Robert Leask" <rleask@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 22:27:24 +0000

How about a picture of a 200 gallon pot in your mag.  Do you own a backhoe?
Just kidding.  I think you meant 20 and 10 gallon which are used for trees.

For Barbara - I am in Southern Ontario 5a.  Even when overwintering in
plastic posts above ground (which I then bury in leaves), I try to fill the
pots to the brim with soil and then shake it off in the spring when I
uncover them.  Thus no place for water to pool and freeze.