Crinkled/creped/puckered leaves and daylily

  • Subject: Crinkled/creped/puckered leaves and daylily
  • From: "Sandy Houck" shouck@dmcom.net
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 07:56:21 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Good morning everyone,
Would anyone like to pass along some yellow and green hostas (not blues)
that are medium to large in size with heavily textured leaves? Preferably
solid colored with no variegation.
Also if anyone would like to set up a daylily for hosta trade please contact
me personally. I have almost 900 different named daylilies and I'm sure
there's something to be worked out if you're looking for daylilies.
Happy gardening!
Sandy
shouck@dmcom.net