Looking for... and slug baits

  • Subject: Looking for... and slug baits
  • From: "Sandy Houck" <shouck@dmcom.net>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 08:34:54 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Hello everyone,
I have room for 5 more hostas as the beds are set right now and I'd like to
get them in and get going. Anybody interested in trading for daylilies? I'm
looking for H. plantaginea, H. 'Aphrodite' and something piecrusted (H.
Niagara Falls', H. 'Green Piecrust', etc) and then two medium sized hostas
and I'm very open to suggestions on these last two.
I've tried many slug baits and this year I've found one that really works
great and it's inexpensive. It's called Hi-Yield Snail & Slug Killer Pellets
 This stuff really works. The pellets don't fall apart and turn to mush
after rain and the pellets are blue so you don't have to get down and search
to see if they need to be reapplied. The price was $4.49 for 2 1/2 lbs, not
Enjoy the season,