Re: 2004 Hosta registrations

  • Subject: Re: 2004 Hosta registrations
  • From: Alttara Scheer alttara@earthlink.net
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 07:46:05 -0400

My son was three when he named one of my hosta seedlings 'Calling After Dinosaurs', but that doesn't mean I needed to register a seedling with such a nonsequitor of a name...

It's a generic seedling, and will never leave my garden. It does have some sentimental value. I suppose you think I ought to register it???