Re: hosta Gabriel

  • Subject: Re: hosta Gabriel
  • From: butch ragland wilddog_202@yahoo.com
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 12:20:33 -0700 (PDT)

Glen, I have somewhat the same feeling, but I don't
have any suggestions. BIG AND I don't want to start
any mud slinging, so what do you want to see changed.
Maybe an open discussion about policies and activities
would move the organization in a positive direction.
I'll say again that I will not engage in any mud
slinging and mud can be found in any organization but
slinging will not cause a positive change.

When does spin become a sin
When young people die for a lie
It is the sin of the spinner to spin
It is the sin of the spun to be spun
The Wild Dog

--- Glen Williams <gw1944@vermontel.net> wrote:

I think i represents a partial rebirth of the
> AHS (which needs to be shaken and stirred from the
bottom up on at least a few occassions). glen w

Butch Ragland
Jury Verdict Reporter