It's Christmas

Well, not really but I always feel that way when the plant orders
start arriving. Got two today, Plant Delights and Brills. Both sent
wonderful looking plants.So I now have Sparkling Burgundy, Super Bowl,
Azure Snow, Lights Up, Sparky and Sitting Pretty to add to my yard.
Also two new Heucheras. Love this time of year.