Re: Some Questions and Comments

In a message dated 5/11/1998 11:39:37 PM Central Daylight Time, ECPep@aol.com

<< I have been asked to do a tour this year and I have refused.  Two times was
 more than enough.  Why did you do it?  What would you do with the award?  Are
 awards quite important?I was young and naive. The awards i got are in our
basement. i would never put myself thru that again.
 Ed was something of a jock over the years, now it is golf awards.  What I
 not been able to get rid of are in the attic used by Michael as "army men".
 He shoots them with clothespin guns.  A beautiful and satisfying garden is
 therapy to it's owner, an award is unfortunately something to live up to.  It
 may ruin your pleasure.It has ruined many I know. What is Ed's handicap? I
hope one of the years for us to visit. You all will be our houseguests here in
Indy. We have some great golf courses. I was a champion at 13 yrs old. I could
hit a driver on the fairway. Now--I cannot hit woods. I play mostly with a 2
iron, 5 iron , 9 iron and putter! Bring Michael with you. I LOVE children.
 I will propose that our club send Clyde an award as a good citizen of AHS.
 Ten years too late perhaps but it would be sincere.I was a STAR!!