I have tried to follow the discussion of TC v. OS plants.
If you TC a plant, say 'Janet', and get 1000 plants, then all of the plants
that look like Janet are OS, right? If you get a mutant then that is a sport
of Janet, no?
Hostas are highly unstable and variable. I have seen specimens of OS this and
OS that that do not look anything like my OS this and OS that.

Please explain in layman's terms what the controversy is.
Clyde Crockett z5 ccredux@aol.com Indianapolis IN