Hosta Weekend

I just wanted to let you all know that Pete and Jean Ruh of Homestead
Division will be having their annual Hosta Weekend on June 19 & 20!
Mark your calendars and plan to attend to learn about hostas from Mark Zilis
our guest speaker!!!  We will also be giving tours of the gardens for all
who attend and there will be good food as well.
See you all there,