RE: H. 'Tea and Crumpets' Streaked

Title: RE: H. 'Tea and Crumpets' Streaked

That was supposed to go directly to Jim Hawes! I guess Ran and I have more in common than just the love of Hostas! (Just kidding, Ran!)

Norm Lesch

    From:   Lesch, Norman A.[SMTP:nalesch@missi.ncsc.mil]
    Sent:   Tuesday, May 04, 1999 8:33 AM
    To:     'hosta-open@mallorn.com'
    Subject:        H. 'Tea and Crumpets' Streaked

    I came across some H. 'Tea and Crumpets' streaked.

    H. 'Tea and Crumpets' is a Lachman plant, H. 'Carnival' seedling x H. 'Crepe Suzette' seedling. It is cupped and corrugaged, green with a gold edge.  I haven't checked the Hosta Wheels yet (I don't have it with me) to find out if the streaked plant is listed.

    Do you have this plant yet? Would you be interested in it?

    I saw you got some interesting sport offers for H. 'Parkey's Prize'. The two plants you gave me last spring both bloomed and each have multiple divisions coming up this spring. Great plant!