Re: H. 'Tea and Crumpets' Streaked

I came across some H. 'Tea and Crumpets' streaked.

H. 'Tea and Crumpets' is a Lachman plant, H. 'Carnival' seedling x H. 'Crepe
Suzette' seedling. It is cupped and corrugaged, green with a gold edge.  I
haven't checked the Hosta Wheels yet (I don't have it with me) to find out
if the streaked plant is listed.

Do you have this plant yet? Would you be interested in it?

I saw you got some interesting sport offers for H. 'Parkey's Prize'. The two
plants you gave me last spring both bloomed and each have multiple divisions
coming up this spring. Great plant!

I am not sure if this is to me, or Jim Hawes or who?

But, yes I do  have  H. 'Tea and Crumpets' Streaked and it is a great looking

Jim Schwarz