Re: H. 'Minuteman'

In a message dated 5/6/1999 11:57:22 PM Central Daylight Time,
ranbl@netsync.net writes:

<<  I really like Minute Man better  In my experience, it stands up
 better.  >>

Could you send me a photo of it?
BTW, all on this listserve: I shall be sending out a pic of Ran Lydell's
Hosta 'Yukka Ducca Do' shortly on Pixlist. Please join us. All you have to do
is e-mail Bill Nash at raffi@sympatico.ca

There are no restrictions as to what you have to do or say. Indeed, you can
say anything you'd like to say.The only people that are prohibited from
joining are the Committee of the AHS Robin, which I learn is an abject

I think we should all applaud Joanne for the marvelous listserve she has
created. Well done, Joanne!!

Clyde Crockett z5