Re: Donations for hosta librar

>Barbara Jones has volunteered to be treasurer for the photo library.
>This is where anyone can send a donation which certainly doesn't have
>to be large.

Could this be the embryonic start, minus the cotyledons, of a Internet
hosta society?  If people are willing to send images, how about some
text or stories to go along with the images, then just put it into
Acrobat or Envory format and I can then print it out on my new inkjet

Great ideas always have a beginning!

Joe Halinar