Internet Hosta Society

Joe Halinar wrote:

"Could this be the embryonic start, minus the cotyledons, of a Internet
hosta society?

Great ideas always have a beginning!"

Joe Halinar

I believe the embryo is two years old and kicking to be born!

If you combine Pixlist, the Hosta-open listserve, the AHS robin, The
Hosta Library, the AHS web page, and all of the special hosta nurseries
that have joined us on the internet, there is certainly a hosta presence
on the internet.

I get a gut feeling we ain't seen nothing yet!

Nature Magazine now is available totally in electronic form. It has even
more information than the print version and is searchable.

Can something similar for hostas be far behind?

I read the other day that Microsoft has purchased major a interest in
the cable industry. I wonder what that means?

Dan Nelson
Bridgeville DE