Re: Dry conditions

In a message dated 5/18/99 2:18:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
township@acbm.qc.ca writes:

<< Am I correct to assume that due to the dry conditions we are experiencing
 here, my hostas are shorter than normal?  I was looking around, and they are
 all "stout"!  >>

Ya know what, I was wondering what the smell was going on in my garden as
well. Some seem especially "stout" as you put it, although others seem OK. In
general though, they seem short here in Buffalo too.

Maybe it's just me or too early, or as you suggest...too dry.

Lori Johnson