Re: Plant labels

In a message dated 5/20/99 3:29:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
SMITHIRIS@aol.com writes:

<< Does anyone use the clear adhesive labels on the metal plant tags? I'm
 looking for info on the software and supplies that's needed to make these
 Can anyone recommend a good way to label plants using computer software? >>

Ran sent out his method a month or so ago......Hey Ran, or anyone else, still
have that message to forward again?  I do remember from all messages that the
critical factor is a LASER printer. Inkjets don't bond the ink to the labels.
 As for software, I think most label formats are programmed into word
processing type programs in advance (Look in your templates) Otherwise, the
package usually tells you the margins etc. to print to fit the labels

PS Dan Nelson, sorry if this breaks my promise about techy type posts. : )

Lori Johnson