Re: Plant labels

We use a Casio KL-7000 EZ-label printer which also works quite well. We got
ours at an Office Depot at what we considered a reasonable price. After
using it I would have paid much more if necessary, it beats the heck out of
hand-printing on labels. At those rare times when I'm halfway organized I
spray the labels with a clear finish in hopes of protecting them even
longer. I have no idea how long these labels will last. We have only had the
label printer 3 years and the oldest labels still look brand new. Some of
the best gardening money we have ever spent.

Tom Moore Bardstown, KY  Z6