Re: Hello again

In a message dated 11/7/00 7:34:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
LakesideRM@aol.com writes:

<< I cut
 leaves into sections and placed the point of the vein into the soil.  I have
 never seen so many little plants.  I had little or no faith in the operation
 so did a few more than necessary.  The way it looks now I could get up to
 three plants per cutting.  I only did about 70 cuttings.

Mary, as always I enjoyed so much reading your writing.  Can you please point
me in the direction of a book that might give me pictures of the above
process.  Sounds so interesting and thought it might be fun to try.  I know
that I don't have your talent but maybe someday if I get some practice.

Thank you,