Re: TAXUS SEEDLING

Will taking cuttings spoil the mother plant?  Yes/no/I dunno.  I imagine a
cutting ortwo will not overly affect the appearance.....hmmm...2 inches in
diameter....I'll have to think about that. By the way Dirr's Manual is also
my reference on woody's.
My spelling is exceptionally good....won all sorts of awards .... well anyway
my typing is atrocious and I'm always in such a hurry, i don't proofread . It
takes me so long to type...sorry for the typos.
                              WalterCullerton