Re: AHS Directory

Has any thought been given to possibly making the membership data available at a price?  Many organizations, including other plant societies, do.  I know there is a cost problem with publishing the information yearly, but skipping a year, and presumably never listing those people who were only members during the intervening years, is not necessarily the only answer.

I assume the information is on computer.  Why not offer it in a dbase file or on mailing labels, so those of us that use the information could bear the cost?

Giboshiman@aol.com wrote:

The directory has become a bi-annual production -- it will be out in 2001.

Kevin P. Walek